Thank you for choosing Mykonos Princess Hotel for your stay in Mykonos Island!
The health and wellbeing of our guests, team members and all who visit our hotel is our highest priority.We are closely following the guidelines of the leading health experts, the World Health Organization and the Greek Government. We have taken all precautionary measures, implementing the health protocols of the Hellenic Public Health Organization, both in terms of accommodation and food management.
Looking forward to welcoming you to Mykonos Princess!
With Kind Regards,
Staff Training and Monitoring
- Trained staff based on Greek Government’s and WHO’s Health and Safety protocols.
- We have provided our staff with all recommended protective gear
- Restrictions for a limited number of people in the workplace are respected.
- We continue to regularly disinfect work surfaces, as well as public and back-office areas.
- We took measures to limit social hubs and keep a safe distance between team members (1,5m+).
- Twice weekly testing to all our staff.
Restaurant and Bar
- Management and cleaning of all foodstuffs will take place following the strict guidelines issued by HACCP and the protocols provided by the Greek Government.
- The restaurant exclusively offers meals a la carte
- We have set-up our bar and restaurant to all safety distances based on governmental authorities and WHO.
We are following the cleaning protocols that are issued by Greek Government to rooms, public areas, back of house and staff areas.
- Special signs in the entrance of the hotel and in all public areas.
- Use of UVC cleaners for all surfaces, brochures and menus.
- Housekeeping service to your room during your stay will be offered upon request, as per Greek Governments recommendations.
- Turn Down service will not be available as suggested by the Greek Government protocols
- Use of cleaning and hygiene products approved by the National Healthcare system.
- Use of Steam Cleaner in 70°C for rooms and public areas (curtains, sofas, mattresses etc)
- Use of UV Sterilizer for keys and other small items
- Use of special cleaning materials (especially for coronavirus germs) for rooms and all public areas
- Our linen are washed in 70°C as per WHO requirements.
Front Office Services
- One employee for each guest upon Check in and Check out.
- Under the guidelines of the Greek Government, we have adopted a more contactless way of check in. We encourage you to use our E-check in either before or upon your arrival . E-check in is available here:
- Check in time is at 15:00am & Check out time is at 11:00pm as per WHO protocols, resulting in the time required for proper cleaning.
- We have set-up our Front Desk & Lobby to all safety distances based on governmental authorities and WHO.
- We encourage our guests to request the Concierge Services that they want to receive via email wherever is possible (e.g. Car rental, Transfers, Restaurant Reservations). Please contact us on email@example.com
- We encourage our guests to set up their bill a day before of their departure, in order to avoid overcrowding reception in the mornings. In case you want to avoid contact we are able to send direct to your email the invoice of your stay and extras.
- As per Governmental rules, is mandatory to keep all your personal information that is requested on registration form. Kindly note that Mykonos Princess team respects all the GDPR rules
- Personal Protection Equipment could be provided by our team upon your check in.
- Please be informed that guests must wear a face mask during any kind of transportation
- We would recommend to pre-book your transportation to the Hotel upon your arrival as according to the new health & safety regulation of Ministry of Infrastructure and Transport only three passengers are allowed per vehicle. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to arrange it
- Use of Steam Cleaner in 70°C
- Natural ventilation of our vehicles
Pool and Jetted Tubs
- Cleaning and disinfecting of loungers after every use as per specific hygiene protocols.
- Use of footwear until the swimming pool edge is mandatory.
- Reading the pool rules signs before use the pool is mandatory.
- As per WHO protocol (1 person per 5 sqm are allowed to use our swimming pool simultaneously.
- Our Jetted Tubs & swimming pool are checked as per the Greek Government’s protocol
- We operate our pump at 24 hours per day to assure proper circulation and filtration.
- For our Swimming Pool and Jacuzzis we use special chemical that are approved by CDC. We follow the proper operation, maintenance, and disinfection of pools and hot tubs in order to remove and inactivate the virus that causes COVID-19.
Management of suspected cases of covid-19
- The hotel has an action plan to manage any possible cases among guests or staff.
- In case of any emergency the hotel can help you to contact with a medical center or our collaborated doctor
- Room availability for immediate isolation of possible COVID-19 cases
Please visit the official site of the Greek government https://travel.gov.gr/#/ in terms of protocols for arrival to Greece.
Travelers who are allowed to enter Greece, should either be fully vaccinated at least 15 days prior the arrival date & have the relevant vaccination certificate or perform the PCR test less than 72 hours prior the arrival.
PLF required to enter Greece by flight. Also, separate PLF required to be presented in every ferry embarkation.
If the document is not presented to the authorities when asked, access might not be granted to any of the above.
We encourage guests with questions regarding upcoming reservations to contact Mrs. Irene Takouridou at email@example.com for assistance.