At Mykonos Princess Hotel, your safety comes first.
We are adopting the National Public Health Organization (NPHO) standard recommendations and following the authority’s regulations to reduce exposure to and transmission of a range of illnesses which include hand and respiratory hygiene, and safe food practices.
Recommendations that At Mykonos Princess Hotel have been following.
1. Infection control measures for the prevention and protection of coronavirus based on NPHO directives and the Greek Ministry of Health such as:
- Instructions for managing the spread at the hotel areas
- Infection prevention of COVID-19 in the workplace by applying protection measures in public spaces
- Instructions to the public, travelers and vulnerable groups.
- The hotel is equipped with: alcohol-based hand sanitizer, thermometers, tissues, facemasks & disposable gloves, surface cleaning liquids.
- Perform specific methods of thorough cleaning and disinfection of rooms with certified antiviral disinfectants, as well as sanitize the textile surfaces (eg furniture upholstery) with a steam device.
- In the event of a suspected case, we apply the instructions and report the incident immediately to the National Public Health Organization (NPHO).
- Furthermore, our hotels are ready to implement the Infection Control & Prevention plan that has been developed and adapted to prevent this crisis.
- A la carte Breakfast
We care for you.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely to ensure the safety of all partners and guests and will update this communication regularly. Booking with At Mykonos Princess Hotel is safe.
Keep dreaming. At Mykonos Princess we offer flexible rates and special privileges for direct bookings , so please check here.
If you are experiencing any other specific concern, please do not hesitate to contact us.